Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #443

 


Time for a Sketch Challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I always love a new sketch and this one is a fun one! I used the Latte Love Bundle and the coordinating A Little Latte DSP. This suite is part of the Online Exclusive items. Have you checked all of the amazing products sold exclusively online? I used a lot of the dies from the bundle and cut them with Basic White Thick Cardstock. I like to use the white so that I can color them when I want to use them. Another fun addition to this card is the So Swirly Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is so nice and large so that when I used it with Basic White Cardstock I was able to cut it into a few pieces and saved some for another project. The swirls reminded me of the coffee foam swirls.


I finished the card with a few Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins. These sequins are great because they go with everything!
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to join HSS for the fun and create today! I can't wait to see your creations with this sketch!















No comments:

Post a Comment