More Latte Love

 


Hi! I loved the sketch from yesterday's post so I had to create another card since I already had the Latte Love Bundle and A Little Latte DSP on my desk. I also combined these with the Country Woods DSP. I stamped the cup with a Crumb Cake Ink so that I could color it with Stampin' Blends to create a no line coloring. Behind the cup I used a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and Water Painter with Crumb Cake Ink Refill and created a watercolor wash. When it dried completely I stamped the steam with Crumb Cake Ink. For the sentiment I White Heat Embossed on Early Espresso Cardstock and die cut with circle from the Unbounded Love Dies


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you can find time to stamp today!







2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Patti! I definitely need to try this technique. I love the way the coffee cup and coffee looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! It is really fun and I can't wait to see what you create!

      Delete