Beach Days

 


I think one of the most fun parts of creating your own cards is making things any color you want! A Bubble Bath palm tree? Sure why not and I have to say I really like it! I also really love the Beach Day Dies! The palm tree, surfboard and the waves are all in the set and you can purchase it with the Beach Day Stamps. This greeting is from the stamp set as well. I used Blending Brushes to create a soft sun set with Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Mambo Melon. The wave was ink blended with Lost Lagoon and Coastal Cabana. I love a clean and simple card and so I left the bottom half of the card blank. What do you think? Does it work?
Go and create a card with some unusual colors today! It really is fun. It is your art and you can do with it as you would like. Enjoy the process!





No comments:

Post a Comment