Fluffiest Friends

 


This card was created with the Fluffiest Friends Bundle. (At the time of this posting I could only find the dies available for this bundle, hopefully the stamp set will be available again.) I used the White Heat Embossing Powder for the bear and used my Water Painter and ink refills to add color. I really struggled with painting this. I am not real satisfied but thought I would share any way. Maybe someone could tell me what I could have done to make this better. For the background I used the Country Woods DSP. If you do not have this it is one of my favorites ever and it is 15% off right now! You will love it! I also used the Falling Leaves Embossing Folder which is an Online Exclusive item. The greeting is from the Unbounded Love Stamp Set (10% if you bundle with the dies). Finished it off with a little Linen Thread bow and a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Confession, I might possibly use these sequins on every card!
Thank you for checking this card out! I would love any advice you might have. 








No comments:

Post a Comment