Hand Stamped Sentiments #445

 


The Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge for this week really surprised me, in a good way! I found that I love the Wild Wheat color! Not that I did not like it before I just didn't really use it much. It looks amazing with these 2 other colors and I know that I will be using it a lot this fall! 
I pulled out the Planted Paradise Stamp Set for my card. I stamped the flower pot with Versamark Ink and White Heat Embossed it on the Wild Wheat Cardstock. For the succulents I stamped them with Moody Mauve and Blackberry Bliss and fussy cut everything. Since this stamp can be used in a reverse way I stamped the outline of the plant and then cleaned it and adhered it back on the block but this time upside down so that I could use it to color the plant. I hope that makes sense.


I used a few sprigs from the Unbounded Love Dies and Winterly Tree Tops Dies (available beginning in September). 
For the background I used the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder and then flicked Blackberry Bliss and White Ink with my Water Painter. Finished it off with a greeting from the Courage and Faith Stamp Set and a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. 
I really hope you create something with this color combo and don't forget to share over at Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog! I am so excited to see what you create!
Check back tomorrow so you can see what else I created with this color combo!  


No comments:

Post a Comment