Hand Stamped Sentiment #445 number 2

 


I am so glad that you came back today, thank you! When I was creating the card for yesterday's Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge, I had the idea of Clear Embossing the flowerpot from the Planted Paradise Stamp Set and so I had to make another card. I love the way they came out! I created flowers of Moody Mauve in one and Blackberry Bliss in the other. Adding again a few sprigs from the Unbounded Love Dies and the Winterly Tree Tops Dies. The greeting is from the Winterly Tree Tops Stamp Set as well and you can purchase the bundle for 10% beginning in September. I thought that it fit perfectly in the upper corner. 
I love a clean and simple card! I love how this turned out. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you give the color challenge a try!







No comments:

Post a Comment