Sketch Card #2

 


Here another card that I created with the 1st sketch on page 22 in the Annual Catalog. If you missed yesterdays post I will link it here so that you can see the other idea I came up with. For this card I used the Country Woods DSP (15% off right now) and the Timber 3D Embossing Folder for the back 2 layers. I White Heat Embossed the Textured Timber Stamp on Fluid Watercolor Paper and then used the Spotlight On Nature Dies to cut out. Using my Water Painter and ink refills I water colored the image.
The trees and rocks are from the Forever Forest Dies, they are die cut from water colored paper scraps. do you keep all your watercolor scraps? I am guilty of that! And look it came in handy when I just needed a few trees and rocks. I used the Wanted to Say Dies for a big and bold greeting!


Thanks again for stopping by today! Let me know if you use these sketches and how you like them.







No comments:

Post a Comment