Catalog Sketches

 


Have you noticed in the Stampin' Up Annual catalog the sketches on page 22? I feel like a lot of the time I go back to a sketch that I am comfortable with and get stuck in a rut. So I am loving these sketches! I used the first one for this card. I combined the Country Woods DSP and the Fern 3D Embossing Folder on Basic Grey Cardstock for the 2 bottom layers.  Then the Spotlight On Nature Die for shape to anchor my bird and greeting. The bird and greeting are from the new Holiday Mini Catalog called Winterly Tree Tops (it will be available to purchase beginning in Sept) I stamped the bird with StazOn Black Ink on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and used my Water Painters and ink refills to watercolor. Then I used the coordinating dies to die cut.


I finished the card off with a few scraps of Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry Cardstock. Mounted it all on Smoky Slate Cardstock and added a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. 
I loved this sketch so much I have another card I will share tomorrow. Let me know if you like the new sketch section of the catalog? 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment