Balmy Blue Baby

 


Hello! Today I created a card with the Cutest Onesie Bundle, a great deal at only $27 US for the stamp set and dies! For my card I stamped the onesie on Fluid Watercolor Paper with Versamark Ink and then heated Black Embossing Powder until melted. Then I stamped the star in the middle with Versamark Ink and Clear Embossed . I used a Water Painter and Balmy Blue Ink Refill to watercolor the image. After it dried completely, I used the coordinating dies to cut out. I used 2 more pieces of Fluid Watercolor Paper for the layers under the onesie. For the bottom one I used the large flat Water Painter and created stripes and them flicked on clean water and Black Stampin' Write Marker. I set that aside to dry. Then with the other piece of watercolor paper I applied a light wash of Balmy Blue Ink with the Water Painter. When that dried, I used the Fluffiest Friends arch Die to cut out. 


To assemble the card I used a piece of Azure Afternoon Cardstock for the bottom layer and then adhered everything on top. The sentiment was White Heat Embossed (you get all 3 embossing powders when you order- clear, white and black) on Basic Black Cardstock and I finished it off with a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment