Hand Stamped Sentiments #447

 


Inspiration Challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! I really liked the mountain scene and so I created my own with the Forever Forest Dies. I smooshed ink from my ink pads onto the Silicone Craft Sheet, spritzed it with water and took a few pieces of Fluid Watercolor Paper and smooshed it onto the ink. I let it dry completely and then used the dies to cut. After I die cut the mountains I smooshed them again for a little bolder color. 
For the background I used a Blending Brush and applied a light amount of Balmy Blue Ink making sure not to make it to even, almost blotchy like the sky would be. I stamped the sentiment from the Courage & Faith Stamp Set with StazOn Black Ink.


Check back tomorrow for another card that I was inspired to create from these pictures. Have a great day and I hope you will join the fun and create today!











No comments:

Post a Comment