Hand Stamped Sentiment Second Idea

 


Hi! I love the colors for fall and couldn't resist creating this card inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. If you missed my original post check it out here. For this card I did more ink smooshing. I have to say it might be one of my favorite techniques. For the leaves I started with  smooshing my ink pads on Silicone Craft Sheet and spritzed with water, then placed Fluid Watercolor Paper onto the craft sheet. I let it dry completely and then smooshed it again. Let that dry and then flicked on Early Espresso Ink and clean water. I used the Autumn Leaves Dies to cut the leaves.
For the background I used another piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and spritzed it with clean water then I used a Water Painter to apply Blackberry Bliss and Calypso Coral Ink letting it drip down the paper. After that dried I again flicked clean water and more of the 2 inks that were left over.
The sentiment is from the Wanted To Say Dies and a finished it off with a few Faux Glass Dots.
Tomorrow I have one more card to share that I just had to create! I hope this inspires you to create and join the fun over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!












No comments:

Post a Comment