Hello Friend

 


I have been loving Winterly Tree Tops Bundle! I am sure you can tell. For today's card I really had a hard time photographing it. The colors in person are so rich and gorgeous however the photo not so much. I die cut the frame piece a few weeks ago after using a Blending Brush and Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Then I flicked clean water and and let dry. I also used the Gold Foil Die scraps from the card a few weeks ago and adhered that to the back. I offset them so that they did not match up and the gold leaves would show through. I Gold Heat Embossed the birds on Fluid Watercolor Paper and used a Water Painter and Inks to watercolor. I used the coordinating dies to cut out. The sentiment is from Country Birdhouse Bundle. Also I used a Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend to color the white edges of the die around the bird so that they would blend into the background.
Thanks for stopping by. Check out the other card that used the pieces from this card here.








No comments:

Post a Comment