Rustic Crate Stamps and Dies

 


Today I am using the same technique as I used yesterday but with deeper and richer colors. I used the frame portion again however, I also die cut the frame from the Winterly Tree Top Bundle with Gold Foil Sheets and flipped it so that the leaves would not match up and they would be off set. ( I hope that makes sense) I adhered it all for a Basic White Card base. I switched it up and stamped the fall scene from the Rustic Crate Stamps with Versamark Ink and then used Gold Embossing Power. I used my Water Painter and Ink refills to watercolor. Then I used the Rustic Crate Dies to cut out. The sentiment is also from the Rustic Crate Stamp Set and that is also Gold Heat Embossed.


I finished it off with a little Linen Thread and a few Gold Neutral Adhesive- Backed Sequins. Thank so much for your support and I hope that I am inspiring you to enjoy stamping and creating!







No comments:

Post a Comment