Holiday Catalog!

 


Happy September! I can't believe it is already September! Today I was playing with some of the new product from the Sept-Dec catalog, I like to refer to it as the holiday catalog. So many wonderful holidays in the fall and this kicks it all off! I began with the Winterly Tree Tops Bundle. I wanted to watercolor it and so I stamped it on Fluid Watercolor Paper with Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I did not do a great job of inking it up so that is why the embossing is a little spotty. It can be a little tricky when embossing on watercolor paper because of the texture. I highly recommend a stamp positioner like the Misti. I used Water Painters and ink refills to color the images and used the coordinating dies to cut out. For the background I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and lightly inked the texture with a Blending Brush. For the frame I used the Paper Trimmer and then added a little dimension with Stampin' Blends . The greeting was White Embossed on Basic Balck Cardstock. I finished it off with a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the new products in the mini catalog!


Do you want to make a difference this holiday season, order the Sentimental Christmas Designer Series Paper or Sentimental Christmas Suite Collection and SU will donate $3 to support children's literacy. Order today!









No comments:

Post a Comment