Hand Stamped Sentiments #446

 


Hi and it's that time again for a fun sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I love the Cutest Onesie Bundle and not only is it adorable, but it is also affordable! I substituted the circles in the sketch for the 3 onesies. I stamped them in Memento Ink and colored them with Stampin' Blends, Bubble BathDaffodil Delight and Balmy Blue. I mounted them all on a piece of Basic White Cardstock that I used with the So Swirly Embossing Folder. I adhered it to a piece of Winter Meadow DSP. The design on the paper was nice and light and so I was able to stamp the sentiment directly onto it.


I thought about adding a few sequins however I felt that it was cute enough just on its own.  What do you think? 
I hope you get a chance to craft and join the fun for this challenge! I look forward to seeing your creativity!








No comments:

Post a Comment