Winterly Tree Tops Bundle

 


I have been on a binge of playing with the new Winter Tree Tops Bundle. The next few days I will be posting a few ideas. I had a lot of fun with the frame-type large die. For this card I used a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and spritzed it with water and then applied ink refills to my silicone mat and then spritzed that with water. I took the watercolor paper and smooshed the wet side into the ink. I continued to smoosh until I was happy with the colors. I let that dry and then smooshed a little more. I couldn't let that be I had to flick clean water and ink with my Water Painter to add even more color. After it had dried for the last time I used the die to cut it out. ( Make sure to save the center piece for another card!)


I placed it all on a piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Stamped the bird on Basic White Cardstock and colored with Stampin' Blends. When I adhered the bird the white outline really stood out so I used the coordinating Stampin' Blends to color the edges. In person you can barely see it, but the picture seems to show a little difference in color, not sure why. I white heat embossed the sentiment and added a few Rhinestones that I colored with the same Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends. Thank for stopping by and I hope you return tomorrow for another Winterly Tree Top idea!







No comments:

Post a Comment