Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #448

 


Fall is finally here in Southern California and time for a fun fall inspired Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge! Did you notice they are all "pies"? Is anyone else hungry for pie now? I began this card with the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder with Peach Pie Cardstock. I swiped the Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad over the raised leaves and then ran it through the Stampin' Emboss Machine. Then I flicked Basic White Ink and Pecan Pie Ink with a Water Painter on the embossed piece. I also flicked those inks onto Peach Pie and Pecan Pie Cardstock and used the Autumn Leaves Dies to die cut leaves. For the leaf on the bottom, I had some scraps from another project that was ink smooshed with Pumpkin Pie Ink and I also flicked the inks onto this also. 


For the greeting I used the Winterly Tree Tops Stamp Set and the  Autumn Leaves Dies. I finished it off with a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope this inspires you so create!













No comments:

Post a Comment