Pies In Colors

 


Hello, back again with another fun "pie" inspired cards. In case you missed it all the colors for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge this week are "pie" colors. Fun, right? I did a little watercoloring today with Water Painters, ink refills and Fluid Watercolor Paper. I stamped the Bird's Eye View Stamps with Staz On Black Ink, watercolored and fussy cut them out. The background is Pecan Pie Cardstock White Heat Embossed with the Textured Timber Stamp Set. I used a few scraps of cardstock to create the stripes of color behind the greeting and bird. The sentiment is from the Courage & Faith Stamp Set and die cut with the Unbounded Love Dies. I did have to partially die cut the sentiment and then move the die and die cut the rest to make the die cut fit the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by! I have one more idea tomorrow and I hope you check it out! Have a blessed day!











No comments:

Post a Comment