Love my dogs

I love my dogs and I am sure many of you do as well. I also love pretty much any dog stamp set, as many of you do as well. So with that being established who wouldn't want to combine love and dogs. The sweet little dog from the Bella and friends stamp set just gets me every time. This dog is so cute. It also helps that I too have a dog named Bella and she is just as sweet and maybe even cuter.


Yup she is adorable! Anyway I know that you came to see a card and not hear me bragging about my sweet little dog.


I colored the puppy and fussy cut her out and when I attached her to the card I added the ruff, ruff from the happy tails stamp set. I thought it looked like the dog was saying love you too! How often our dogs say that to us through out the day. Enjoy the love your puppy gives to you today and everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment