Love for all teachers!


First off I apologize for the quality of this picture. I am not sure why it is not the best it could be but don't let that keep you from seeing the cuteness in this card.  I love the hostess set, soon to retire, in the current catalog. The girl image makes the most adorable cards. I had stamped this one a while ago and finally made a card with it.


When looking at the teacher image, I thought of making a chalkboard for the teacher. I then continued the teacher theme with the apples from the bike ride set, along with the banner for the chalkboard. 

The greeting is from the picked for you stamp set.  I thought it would look cute white heat embossed on the black cardstock. I then smooshed some white ink on the black to resemble a chalkboard. I wanted the teacher to have a little scene behind her and so this is what I came up with. I had so much fun putting this card together and can't wait to give it to a special teacher!  And thank you to all of you who teach someone everyday!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment