You are somebody!


Hello! I hope you are having a great day!  Summer is here and I could not help making a card with some nice bright colors. The colors I used were granny apple green,rich razzleberry and balmy blue. I really like this stamp from the inspiring iris stamp set, I thought that I could use it as a background and so I white heat embossed it several times. 


When I was making this card I realized it looked like Easter. 


To the sentiment I used the stitched shapes and I highlighted certain words with blender and ink,  I did not want the paper to get very wet since I had put it on regular white card stock and not watercolor paper. Try using one of the stamps from a set repeatedly and have fun!  I really had fun making this card and I hope you like it.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment