All days are beautiful!


The card I have made today I finally got the chance to use the stitched die that I cut out the other day. I don't know about you but I keep all my scraps, some may say I keep too much! I love to use them in creative ways. Although today's way is not that creative, I think that it turned out really cute!  Below is the card that I cut the die out.

The bird ballad designer series paper is so pretty! I have such a hard time cutting it up! But then when I make a card with it, I am so happy that I did cut it.



I really wanted to keep this card simple because the paper is kind of busy.  The perennial essence stamp set has a simple flower that when stamped in the calypso coral looked great.


I stamped the greeting and the leaves before I ran the piece through the big shot with my subtle embossing folder. This folder is good for when you want to add texture but not to much busyness.  Keep your scraps and you will never know what you can create with them! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment