CAS(E) this Sketch! #332


I have been really trying to go outside of my comfort zone and challenge myself with my stamping. So I have been attempting to create for some of the challenge boards online. Today I created this card with the sketch from the CAS(E) this Sketch.


 Here is the sketch for this week. I am hoping that I get my card in on time, I am not the best with the computer so that is an even bigger challenge for me.


I used the bird ballad DSP and cut out a few of the cute feathers to put in my watering can. I slit a small hole in the top of the can to slip the feathers in. I colored the can with my stampin blends.


Cutting out the feather images made this card really fast. Thank you for checking out my card and give a challenge online a try. It is really fun to put your own spin on the sketches. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment