So Blessed and Grateful


What a beautiful sentiment this is and something so many times a day I take for granted! I am so blessed and grateful for all the time I get to spend creating and especially all the wonderful people I have met during my 20 plus years as a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I began when I my 4 children were young and I wanted "adult" time. I have learned so much about myself and enjoyed the evolution of stamping.



I love a soft and sweet card. I think that this is one of my favorite cards that I have made in a long time. Starting with a watercolor panel using rococo rose and seaside spray the rest of the card developed.


As some of you who follow me on instagram, pinterest and my blog you know that I have really been trying to improve my watercolor skills. With this card I used a lot of techniques. One thing that I did was for the sentiment I used my aquapainter and dipped it into some of the rococo rose ink refill. I then brushed it over the sentiment and immediately stamped it. I really like the effect that it produced especially on the smaller font. It has a watery feel and compliments the rest of the card.


I used a panel of vellum to dull the watercolor panel down and it made a frame for the main image of the card.


I really had a lot of fun with this card and didn't think to hard when I was watercoloring. I sometimes over think the process and so this time I was able to just let go. Let me know what you think of the watercolor sentiment. Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Have a beautiful and blessed day! Enjoy!


Last day to take advantage of the bonus days.  Order $50 today and get a coupon to use next month for $10.  A great time to order paper and adhesive! Let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment