Another Wild Rose

 The summer is slowly coming to an end.  My youngest starts her last year of college tomorrow.  I don't know where the time has gone. Since she will be back at school I will be able to be more consistent with my blog.  It feels good to be back in my regular routine.
 I am so hooked on practicing my water coloring with the to a wild rose stamp set.  This set is great because it gives you the option of quick stamp layering or you can just use one of the layers like I did on this card.

I stamped the outline in StazOn ink so that I could water color it. I used a wet on wet technique with several colors. I love how the colors just blend with this technique. It does all the work for you.



After using my wild rose dies to cut out the flower, I kept the background simple and soft. I wanted the flower to be the star of the show on this one.


The card came together quickly after I was done with the water coloring. Have a great week and thank you for stopping by.  I would love any comments you have!
Only a few days left to take advantage of getting a great deal when signing up to be a demonstrator. If you have any questions let me know. I have been a demonstrator for over 20 years now and so hopefully I can answer all your questions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment