Do you like to color?


So I am wondering do you like to color? I love to color and I have even since I was a little girl. I would always be drawing, doodling or coloring while watching tv or even in class at school. I have always loved all forms of art and especially learning new techniques. I could spend hours in any art store (much to the dismay of the people who are with me). 
For this card I used Stampin' blends. I tried to make the iris look as realistic as I could. They are such a beautiful flower.



When I started to color I looked on google to see the color of an iris. Wow there are a lot of different colors. But I decided to go with the most traditional colors.


Enjoy the coloring process, that is what I always like to tell people. Make it your own creation. The beauty of art is you can make it whatever color you would like.  I will never forget someone told a child at school they couldn't paint a tree blue because trees aren't blue. Well I say be bold and make the tree blue! Or you can make it the color you see on google or in real life. Just enjoy!
Have a great week and make some fun art!
Just a short time left to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment