Making a Monochromatic Card


Making a card monochromatic is so pleasing to the eye.  It has a calming effect when it is one color with a few neutrals. Today I have made a card with Mossy Meadow. This color is such a beautiful shade of green! 


I stamped the leaves from the to a wild rose set in momento ink and colored with my stampin blends. The bird I had colored a few days ago and thought he would be really cute on these branches of leaves. Keeping the card very clean and simple. I think I tend to gravitate to this style of cards.


Well August is almost over and I have been anxiously awaiting for the holiday catalog to go live!  You will want so many of the adorable things in the catalog! My list is so long! They have 2 hostess sets that are so adorable, you will want to host a party or combine your own orders for both of them. If you would like to host a party or if I can help you with your own order let me know. Also if you have not received a holiday catalog and would like one let me know and I would be happy to mail one to you! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment