More gather together!


I just am having so much fun coloring these pumpkins. The other night I sat down and had a bunch of the images from the gather together stamped in the momento ink and started to color so I think you might be in for a few more ideas with this set. 



I have been challenging myself to think of different cards to make with all the images that I have colored. When you stamp do you like to make many of the same card or do you like them all to be different? Although I do not mind mass producing cards I think I really just like to make all different cards. I love to try and see if I can find a new way to use a stamp or stamp set.  For this card I liked the idea of using the wood plank embossing folder behind the nested stitched die cut out.


The greeting fit perfectly into the stitched label die! Don't you love it when that happens. I am always looking for a way to switch up my greeting. What is your go to for greetings? Have a beautiful day and enjoy the nice fall weather that is slowly approaching! Thank you for stopping by!


Only a few days left to this sale!





No comments:

Post a Comment