So thankful!


Being thankful is such a great feeling! I am so thankful for so many things in my life and when I think about the long list I feel so wonderful! I have been blessed with so much in my life! I think that is why I love to make fall cards because they focus so much on being grateful. One of the things that comes to mind is all the wonderful friends I have made through my Stampin' Up journey for almost 21 years now. And I am so excited about all the new friends that crafting will bring into my life in the future.
When I first saw this set in the holiday catalog I knew it would be on the list of sets to buy. I love sets that have a purpose for more than one occasion. This set is called beauty and joy. Another thing that I like about this set is that it is affordable, selling for only $16 in the US. All of the elements in the set are individual stamps so you can create them in a variety of ways.
This is the first card I have made with this set. I used the fall leaves and cut a few of them out for a little extra dimension. The hardest part of the whole card was cutting tiny pieces of foam dots to go under the itty bitty leaves. 
If you are interested in this stamp set or any other from the new holiday catalog or the annual catalog let me know! I would love to have you join me in creating for those you love! I do appreciate you visiting my site and all the love that you send with your comments. Have  a beautiful week and enjoy! 


Only a few days to take advantage of this great deal!  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment