What color pumpkin do you like?



So what color pumpkins are your favorite? I love the soft colors of these ones that I made with my mint macaron and crumb cake stampin blends.  And can I say how much I LOVE this new stamp set, gather together from the new holiday catalog! I love that it has pumpkins and fall leaves. I have so many ideas running through my head of what to make, I can't make them fast enough. Do you ever get so overwhelmed with new things and then don't know where to start. 



Well, I am excited to share with you the ideas that I have been coming up with!
This card I kept pretty simple and I had to much fun creating. Let me know what element you like best? Of course I love the pumpkins but I am really enjoying the wood plank on the die from the stitched labels dies. It adds to much texture and I am all about texture especially for the fall.  If you do not have a copy of the new holiday catalog let me know and I would love to send one out to you. Thanks for visiting my site! I really appreciate the time you have taken to check out what I have created. Plus, I really would like to know what color pumpkins you like? Enjoy and have a blessed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment