Happy Thanksgiving!


Welcome! Thank you for taking time out today to stop by! You might be stuffed with turkey and all the fixings and in a food coma. Or maybe you are getting ready for all the black Friday sale items you are going to be shopping for. Whatever you have planned I am so glad you are here today. I am so grateful for you! Grateful for the support that I have received and all the wonderful comments that you have left on my blog!


I wanted to share a quick little card that I created to send you! I have used a few techniques with this card. On the so saffron card stock I have sponged and used the subtle embossing folder after. For the leaves I stamped with momento ink and colored with stampin blends.


The sentiment I stamped with versamark and white heat embossed and then die cut with the stitch rectangles. 


Happy Thanksgiving! Know that I am so thankful for all of you! My last 20 plus years of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator have been a blessing in my life. That is due to the fact that I have meet wonderful people like you! Have a happy, blessed day! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment