Thankful!


So thankful for you coming by today! Welcome! I had so much fun making this card! I started with watercolor paper and white heat embossed the leaf from the gather together stamp set. I used the wet on wet technique with this leaf. I used my aquapainter and put clear water all over inside the leaf. I then dropped in ink picked up with a good deal of water from the aquapainter. I used a few different fall colors and then let it dry. I used old olive the same way (wet on wet) around the leaf.


I used the shimmery crystal effects to make little water-looking drops. I had a hard time getting a picture of this but I love how it turned out. Top upper left corner of the picture. Give it a try! 


I also added a few to the bottom corner. Thank you so much for spending your time checking out my card. I hope you have learned some things to try on your own cards! Have  great day!
Also, it is the last day of the sale!  You will not want to miss out!



12.01.19_BANNER_PAPERPUMPKIN_DEC_NA




No comments:

Post a Comment