Freshly Made Sketches #412


I have been really in a stamping slump lately and so when I find that happens I like to check out all the challenges that I know about. What do you do? So for this sketch I think I really stretched the original sketch. This is such a great sketch and the possibilities are endless with it!




I like to color when I am not feeling very creative and so the country home stamp set is a great set to color. I used my stampin blends for the coloring of this project and used my chalk marker to make a few high lights. I used the sentiment from the painted harvest stamp set and embossed it in gold on black card stock.


I would love to know what stamp challenges you like to visit! Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful and blessed day!





3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I just love that image! Beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen! I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my card and commenting! Love this challenge blog!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete