Freshly made sketches challenge


I have really been into challenges lately. I know that when I look at a sketch, color or theme challenge that it really causes me to look outside of the box. I don't know about you but sometimes I feel like all my cards start to look alike. So this challenge was really fun. I would never have added a huge curved element. I have so many more ideas now of what to do with this sketch, you may see soon. Of course I had to use the bonanza buddies. Are you tired of seeing this set yet? 



This card was so easy to create! After I stamped the images and either fussy cut or die cut the images my card was pretty much done. I did use the new white crinkled seam binding ribbon, but you may notice it is bermuda bay. I used a sponge dauber and colored the ribbon. Isn't that fun! Think of all the possibilities with that! Thank you for joining me today and I hope you give this challenge a try. Make sure to check out the freshly made sketches website, amazing projects from the design team! Have a great day!







4 comments:

  1. What a fun and festive birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a celebration! Love the bright, happy colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete