Sunday stampers challenge


Surprise! I didn't use the bonanza buddies stamp set! Yes, I decided to switch it up a little today and use a set that I have not used in a while, tea together stamp set. I love to color and this gave me a great chance to play with my stampin blends. I also used a few strips of the new best dressed dsp. This paper is so lovely! So soft and sweet. I thought that is went well with a piece of the bird ballad dsp. (something else that had not been used in a while) This sketch from the Sunday stampers really is a terrific layout! Make sure to check out what the design team did below.




I had so much fun making this card. I love the color palette of this dsp. I needed a thank you card and so I added a small thank you to the middle of the cup from the free as a bird stamp set. I thought this font went really well the card.


Thank you for stopping by and taking your time to look at my card. I really appreciate all of your encouragement and kind words.  Have a blessed week!






4 comments:

  1. Wow, Patti - I love this! What gorgeous coloring for your teacup, and that paper is the perfect background - love the softening with the vellum! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather for all your kind words! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  2. I am speechless! This is absolutely stunning! Every detail is perfect and your coloring...well...speechless. Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette I just saw this beautiful comment that you made! Thank you so much! It really means so much to me and I am so grateful! Sorry for the delayed response.

    ReplyDelete