Puppy birthday

Welcome! Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for my grand-dog! She is a 2 year old Husky and the sweetest little dogs ever!


I used the bonanza buddies stamp set with the happy tails stamp set. They really look cute together! I also got the idea to make the happy birthday into a sign from another stamper on instagram. I am so sorry that I do not remember who originally posted this idea. I love it and I really want to give credit so if you have seen who had this idea let me know in the comments below!


These little gifts are such a cute image! I like the fact that the bows are a separate stamp and that the gifts can go both directions depending on which of the bows you use. Makes the stamps so much more versatile. 
Thanks again for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Have a beautiful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment