CAS(E) this sketch #357


Hi and welcome if you are new to my blog!  When I saw this sketch I was flooded with ideas. There are so many fun ways that you can make the stripes in the background, card stock, watercolor, designer series paper just to name a few. I decided to go pretty simple with this card. Using a piece of watercolor paper I made a quick wash of color. Turned out a little darker than I had wanted but thought it went so  well with the sentiment in this stamp set, high tide. It looked like a big messy storm. I used my stitched shape dies and then stamped the images in black. I used a stamp positioner because of the texture on the watercolor paper, I had to stamp it a few times.
Below is the fun sketch for the week. Check out the website and see all the amazing projects!




Here is a close up of the center circle. Sometimes it is fun to just put a portion of the image, gives it more interest. I would love to hear what you think of the card. I truly appreciate all comments.  Thank you for stopping by and go check out the CAS(E) this sketch website. Give one of the challenges a try! Have a beautiful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment