Wild card


Hi! I hope you are having a great week and that you are staying healthy! The wild rose stamp set makes such beautiful cards. Today I used the technique of stamping the second layer of roses with mambo melon and spritzed it with water. Then stamp the image onto watercolor paper.  One hint I have is that it is best to leave the stamp on the paper a few extra seconds to really let the water and color do its job and then just let it dry flat. The results are always different. I did the same with the leaves using pool party for the ink.  After they all dried I used the dies to cut out the images.


I really liked this dsp from the lily impressions pack and thought it went really well with the flower. (This paper is FREE with a $50 order)  I love the detail in the paper to make it look like paint on a canvas. So fun! Finished this card off with a beautiful greeting and mounted it all on a piece of thick whisper white card stock. Let me know what you think of this technique and if you have tried it? Have a beautiful day and I hope to be back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment