Do you like to color?


I have so much fun with the stampin blends!  Do you like to color? Sorry this set is no longer available but I wanted to share a few samples that I forgot to post.


The next card I water colored and I guess I forgot to take a picture of the entire card. So sorry! But I think you can kind of get the idea.  I feel like many of the days I have pandemic brain. Is there such a thing or did I just make that up?  Pretty sure I did, plus does rambling also come with it?  


I hope that all of you are doing well and staying healthy and happy!  It really is crazy what we are all going through these days.  Something that our childrens children will read about in books.  We are all going to be made so strong after this and life will have such a richer meaning for all of us.  Take care of yourself this week!  Thank you for stopping by!

Don't forget only a few days left to purchase the new paper pumpkin!






No comments:

Post a Comment