Freshly Made Sketches #429


Hi! This is my second post for today, you can tell that I have a lot of time on my hands. I really should be cleaning my house, however that will still be there tomorrow. I made a card for the Freshly Made Sketches blog and wanted to share it with you.  Check out the creative ideas from the designers. I had made the plaid paper with my aquapainter and my ink refills after watching a post from Lime Doodle Designs. Debby  has beautiful cards and I love her water coloring. Also her videos are so good, her voice is so calming!  Check her out here. When I saw this sketch I wanted to use the plaid paper and so I stamped the to a wild rose outline stamp on water color paper and used the same ink refills to paint the rose.




I used pool party card stock and pool party, pear pizzazz and balmy blue ink refills. After water coloring I used my water color pencils to give a little more color in the shaded areas. The weather has been very cloudy in Southern California lately and so my picture is not as true to color as I would like.  



I finished with a few white dots and lines on the plaid with my chalk pen. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are all continuing to stay healthy and getting a lot done around your house. Have a blessed Holy Week and I hope you can stop by again soon. Stay tuned to what I did with the other side of the plaid paper.





2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! That flower is beautiful! Love the colour! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jen! It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete