TGIF challenge


Hello! Who doesn't love a rainbow and all it's beautiful colors! Even to this day when I see a rainbow I am amazed! So when I saw that the TGIF challenge was rainbows I had to join! Check them out here!


I wanted the rainbow to be the focus of my card and so I kept all the other elements neutral colors. Plus I have seen so many people who are creating rainbows as a sign of hope right now for the end to the virus! Just like in the bible and the hope God gave to Noah and the great flood. Don't we all need a little hope right now? 


Creating this card gave me hope that soon the sun will shine and we will all be able to be together! To create this card I used my stamp positioner with the rays and the lighthouse. I was having so much fun with the rainbow theme I have made a few more cards I will share in the next couple days so make sure to check back and see the other ideas. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day and please stay inside and safe! But most importantly remember to have HOPE! Blessings to all of you!





3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea!!! I love this card so much! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tami! Rainbows are always so fun and so I just had to join! Have a beautiful Easter with your family and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete