Global Design Project Challenge 236


Hello! How is everyone doing? I hope you are all staying healthy and getting use to the new normal, at least for right now.  I made a card for the global design project challenge. I stayed pretty true to the designers original card.
The product I used were:
Stamps: floral essence
Ink and card stock: shimmery white, calypso coral, balmy blue, old olive, daffodil delight
Dies: stitched nested labels
Other accessories: scripty 3D embossing folder, watercolor pencils, rhinestone jewels, aquapainter, stampin blends




I stamped the flowers and then added a little more dimension with blends and water color pencils. Thank you so much for stopping by. Go to the GDP website and check out the fun cards that the designers created and join in on the fun! Have a wonderful and safe weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment