Lilypad lake


Hi my stamping friends! Hope you are all doing well! Sorry I have not blogged lately, my daughter had her virtual college graduation and I was so busy trying to make it special for her! Such weird times we are all living in right now.  I really wonder what will be the new normal when the bans in California are lifted and we do not have to stay in our homes any longer.
One thing I am grateful is for the opportunity to stamp more. I am trying to use up all the pieces on my desk that I have stamped and not used that will be retiring soon. So that is how this card was created. I had the crane colored and cut out. The background I made with the lines stamp in the set, stamped repeatedly in coastal cabana and then flipped the paper and stamped with smokey slate. I think this is a fun take on making a plaid look. 


The rest of the card was also created with scraps that I had on my desk. I am going to miss the lilypad lake stamp set, I love the sentiments and all the dies that match the set. Thank you so much for stopping by. I will be back with more cards from my desk of scraps. So many more things that need love before they retire. Blessings for a beautiful day and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment