More cards made from scraps!


Hi and welcome! Today's card I feel is really a complete combination of hodge podge from my desk. After I put it all together I really liked the way that it turned out. All the items were created but not used for other cards. I must have stamped and colored a lot of walrus' but I think this is finally the last one on my desk. The polka dots were made with the stencil and a sponge, the background was watercolored and then I sprinkled water and wiped it off to give more texture as well as spatters of white ink.


The punch I used was the pretty label and that will also be retiring. So bummed because I really like this punch. The white stripe was embossed with the high seas embossing folder, another retiring item.


Make sure if there is something you have had your eye on that is retiring to get it now.  Have a great day! I am so grateful for you visiting my blog! It really means a lot to me that you have taken time out of your day to see what I have made. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment