Out with the old in with the new!


Hi! Why I am sad to always see many of my favorite stamp sets retiring I am always very excited to play with the new items! I have just placed my preorder for the new catalog items. One of the benefits of being a demonstrator is that I can order early and play with the new items. If you are interested or ever wondered about being a demonstrator let me know. I would love to let you know what my last 21 + years have been like. 
Today's card is again more scraps I had on my desk. (I have a lot of scraps, haha) I love how bold the razzleberry is with the old olive color! Just a beautiful combination. 


I am so glad that the  stitched nested  label dies will not be retiring. They are a great die for sentiments as well as stamped items. I can't wait to share the new catalog with all of you. So many wonderful new products! Only a little over a week till the new catalog is live. If you have ordered anything from me in the last year I will be sending you a catalog. Let me know if you know of anyone who else would like a catalog.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend! Blessings and stay and pray in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment