The spot card challenge


Hi! A quick post for a card challenge that I made today.  It is a square card challenge which is part of the reason that I was drawn to it and the design layout looked fun. You can visit the the spot here and see the designers cards. They are so beautiful! If you follow my blog you know that I have been trying to use my retiring sets so I used the bonanza buddies for this card.



I am so sad that this set will be gone soon. I really like the images and the little animals just make me happy. I also used a few strips of neutral designer series paper and finished off the koala's party hat with a sequin. Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing the cute little card. If you are interested in the bonanza buddies get it now because it will be retired at the end of May. Have a great day and stay healthy and safe. Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable little square birthday card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Spot Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina! It was really a fun challenge!

      Delete
  2. Love your card thanks for playing along with us this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! Love your colors! I get stuck on the colors in the DSP and it's so fun to see different ones being used! This is such a great set, too...perfect for all ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne! It was a challenge to use paper that was not the dsp that went with the suite. I know what you mean by being stuck on the colors. Isn't it funny how we associate the paper with the set. I know I will really miss this set!

      Delete