Global Design Project #246


Hello!I hope today finds you healthy. I find one way to stay healthy (mentally) is to color. It is so relaxing. Now I know that may not be that way for some of you, so if not let me know what you do to keep calm. Today's card was from the new sketch over at the global design project blog. I had this small sunflower on my desk that I had colored a while ago but had not used it yet. When I saw this sketch I was inspired to create a card with it.


This is the sketch, isn't it fun?  There are so many ideas that come to mind when I see it. I think I will be making a few more cards with this same design. 


The card was pretty simple. Other than just stamping the sunflower a few times in momento ink I did have to mask the image. I wanted to overlap the flowers and so I stamped a flower on a post it note, cut it out and then placed it on the flower after stamping it and stamped the next flower. Then I would remove it and place it on the next flower. It really is a simple process. I like to keep the mask that I make from the post it in with the stamp set. After a while I do need to make a new one because the post it note paper is pretty thin. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you give this fun sketch a try. Make sure to check out their blog to see all the beautiful cards. Have a great day! 
Don't forget about all the June deals!





No comments:

Post a Comment