Blue Sunflowers


Hi and so glad that you are here today! My card for today is a fun night of navy sunflower card. I started by stamping the large sunflower in night of navy on a piece of whisper white and on a scrap of white stamped the smaller one. I used my aquapainter to move the ink around on the smaller one but it was not the look I was going for. So I used my stampin blends in balmy blue and night of navy to get a stronger color. I left a lot of white spaces to add some contrast.


For the layer that I used behind the white panel I cut a piece of the in good taste designer series paper. However since a majority of it was going to be behind I die cut with my stitched rectangle dies a piece from the middle. Now I have that piece for another project. I want to hoard all this paper so this was a good way to not waste any.



I white heat embossed the sentiment and then fussy cut it out. I like to do that because then you can move the greeting around to fit where you would like.


I added a few of white branches, a little bow of white crinkled seam binding ribbon and then a few of holiday rhinestone basic jewels in night of navy.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Let me know if you have questions. I hope you have a great rest of your week and please join me again soon! Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment