New adhesive and die machine videos

Hi! Here are a few quick videos to share with you the new adhesive and the new die machine. The die machine is not yet available but I will let you know when it does become available.  I am so excited for the mini machine. So easy to take on the go and I just love little mini things. How about you? I am also anxious to try the new adhesive. I know many people were having issues with the old snail not securing the cards, so I will let you know what I think of the new adhesive as soon as it arrives.  I know that Stampin' Up does a lot of research and so I am sure that it will be an improvement. 






Have a great day and I will return with a few more videos soon.  They will be on a few more of the new suites, one of which is my favorite in the new catalog!  Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment