My favorite new suite!








Hi! How did you like today's videos?  I am so excited to share with you the new whale suite!  It is my favorite in the new catalog and I am so excited to order everything in that suite!  If you have had time to go through the new catalog either in person or online you will notice that there is a code to order the entire suite, makes ordering so easy. For example, on page 94 with the item code 154126 you will get the bundle,(stamp set and punch) sequins, designer series paper, embossing folder and ribbon all for only $65.50.  I love how easy that is and you have everything you need to make so many adorable whale or sea themed projects!  Which new bundle or set is your favorite?  I would love to hear from you.  Thank you again for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed these videos. And remember if you have an order over $99 you can sign up to be a demonstrator  and pick $125 worth of product and a FREE bundle of your choice!  Have a blessed day!



Last day to order!!


No comments:

Post a Comment